November 11, 2008

PBL

hmm. PBL presentation is on thursday. i havent done anything on it yet. damn. it’s getting near the end of block one of Phase I Stage II of my MBBS course in Manipal Campus of Melaka Manipal Medical College.

It’s not pretty by the way things are going now. I’ve got tons of backlog of things to do, and that’s just homework only.. it includes

  1. All the journal reports..
  2. SDL (micro)
  3. IL (micro again)

these 3 alone is a huge burden already.

Oh and there will be tests next week (Pharmac SDL) and the week after next (Micro),

plus PBL presentations this thursday and the thursday after next.

As my effort to help fellow readers who have not presented their Micro PBL yet, here’s something that might be useful. =) help yourselves

2 comments:

alonq_exe said...

Thank you! I havent done my PBL too. Heheh.

-[v]kashin- said...

haha you're welcome! good luck! =)