March 16, 2009

Huh..

DSC09815

Wow. My longest conversation on my new phone!

ah wait. No it’s not a conversation.

The time of 10 minutes and 34 seconds, which actually ended when the timer clocked 12 minutes and 29 seconds, refers to the total time I was put on hold when i called the so called Tiger Airways international call centre this afternoon. Even though DiGi has an IDD rate of RM 0.18 per minute calling singapore fixed lines, it is still not worth the credit to wait 12 minutes and 29 seconds just to listen to some lousy music..

like,

WHAT THE HELL?

if it’s a call centre arent they supposed to ANSWER? if i’m bored and need some way to spend my 12 minutes, i have TONS of songs to listen to..

If they’re really that busy, GET MORE STAFF! My God.. And, there’s no other method to contact the company besides calling them. Oh wait you can always snail mail them, or fax them. But if calling them puts you on HOLD for more than 12 minutes, I don’t dare to imagine how long it will take them to reply snail mails or fax..

Airasia certainly had better call centre.. then again Tiger Airways have more international routes compared to Airasia.. but it still pisses me off. Big time.

No comments: