May 20, 2009

Miserable life

i guess i should update everyone on what i have been up to lately. One picture summarizes it all :

20052009235

studying till late in the nights, even when it is raining heavily outside..

That is like the saddest thing that can happen to a person.

And

Block 3 of Phase I Stage II.

It’s really (x gazillion times) screwing me up. Big time. There’re like so many things to revise, to remember, in so short a time.

and to make matters worse,

the class notes are NOT dependable. AT ALL. Like, WTF? I could almost swear the lecturers are trying to screw with me. By providing incomplete + incomprehensible notes.

add the “wonderful” MSP,

Block 3 = KILLER BLOCK. I’m half dead already.

1 comment:

alonq_exe said...

In addition to incomplete lecture notes, i cant read my own handwriting!!

Wargh.

i cant wait for block 4 to start. lol.