July 18, 2009

Study break commences

okay.. this blog post is also overdue. I have finished my Block 4 exams on Wednesday (15 July), then currently I’m on my 4 weeks study break before my finals on 14th Aug. Like so soon k.. less than 1 month. OMG.

However currently I'm focusing more on the “break” portion of STUDY BREAK. yeah. Been watching series and movies since Wednesday, like

1. Finished Heroes Season 3, Too bad Nathan had to die.. Elle & Daphne too. kinda liked them towards the end.
2. Fast & Furious 2009 hmm. not as much nice cars as previous series.
3. Street Fighters : Legend of Chun-Li KRISTIN IS HAWT WOOT!
4. High School Musical 3 yeah i know i’m really outdated
5. He’s Just Not That Into You erm. ok la. there’s like a lot of stars in this one?
6. Ocean’s Twelve yeah this one lagi outdated. eish. but at least it’s a BDrip so very clear lo.
7. 功夫厨神 erm. some china movie. with Sammo Hung n Vanness of F4. It does remind me a bit of Cooking Master Boy..

 

16072009289

Here. Hope this helps. But anyone who knows where is the venue for the examination please tell me yeah. It’s like not mentioned in any of the notices.. so weird.

2 comments:

1+ said...

功夫厨神 is so lame lo. I wasted 10bucks to watch in the cinema!!!

-[v]kashin- said...

oh.. that would be like a waste of money le. Bad storyline, no continuity one..