August 14, 2009

Traumatized

Holy CRAP.

Just had my Patho paper for my finals today. Paper 1.. argh. hopefully I can get enough marks here and there to scrape a pass. That’s all I ask. Was the first time i sat for a paper that for all the 12 questions I dont have a complete answer to. Like, WTH?

Yeah well actually the questions aren’t especially tough. I say it’s my problem. Urgh. Damn. Please pass. PLEASE..

sigh.

------

Last night I switched off my laptop, cos I wanted to concentrate on Patho. Wanna stop hunting. But..

the determination ended in futility.. especially since..

DSC00788

MouseHunt is accessible via my phone too! =S now if i had a 3G plan that I could use to access internet everywhere.. I’d be hunting almost everywhere i go! hehe

but for now..

It’s not a good sign. Must work hard so that will not get traumatized anymore..

Wish me luck for the rest of the papers! I need it, seriously

No comments: