December 13, 2009

An update that’s a bit too late

Here’s the post that i promised, one that’s about what has happened in December up to now.

2nd December, 2009

First of all.. there was the MMMC Interbatch Indian Dance competition.. Of course, i wasnt involved in anyway, but it was significant for me as it was the first time i brought my D3000 out.. hehe =P

DSC_0302The stage @ KMC Greens..

Ignore the background that says Convocation 2009, as it was left behind by the KMC convo.. hehe

anyway.. I present to you.. The CHAMPIONS!

*Cues We Are The Champions by Queens”

 DSC_0593~ The awesome group~

haha

 

DSC_0616

 

 

 

 

Haha..  Wonder whose backside is Aaron checking out?

=P

 

 

 

 

 

----

4th December, 2009

12th College Day & Awards Ceremony, MMMC

This year it was a bit special, as it wasn’t held at Chaitya Hall, Hotel Valley View. Instead it was held at Syndicate Bank Golden Jubilee Hall.. Plus there was the High Commissioner of Malaysia at India joining us..

DSC_0649

I didnt have my camera with me throughout the ceremony, so there wasn’t much photo to show.. but I have to say the lecturer’s performances were really great! Definitely one of the things that I’ll miss when i leave Manipal..

DSC_0663 Can you see me? haha =P

DSC_0663 -2

 

 

It’s my blog. Of course I’m allowed to post my own photos. =P

Not exactly the clearest photo.. haha.

 

 

 

 

After that there was a lot of photo-taking involved.. It’s inappropriate to post them all here as it would take ages to upload as well as to view.. You can always check them out at my Facebook albums..

=)

---

5th December, 2009

Lagenda 09 + M’sian Food Fest.

I didnt take photo for this event. The ending fashion show was a disaster as well. But.. don’t care la. This lagenda is one that I’d wish to forget. =S

---

Interbatch basketball matches are over already. Results:

Against Batch 23 : Won

Against Batch 24 : Lost

Against Batch 25 + BDS : WON!

Against Batch 22 : Lost

Anyway, it’s over already, and we’ve managed to secure third place. So.. not bad la i suppose. Overall i think the team were wonderful this year, definitely improved a lot compared to the past 2 years.. haha

2 comments:

RainNe said...

I was there during the food fest too but din get to try any food..^^

-[v]kashin- said...

oh too bad.. The Penang Laksa there was quite good! =) As well as the Satays..