March 05, 2012

Beginning of the final semester


Yup. Semester 10 has started. Batch 21 is officially the most senior batch in town. In college. You know what I mean.. Recently batch 20 has passed their final year exams with flying colours with only 1 casualty among all the candidates. That's superb!

And now, the pressure has shifted almost immediately to my batch. Must step up and emulate the seniors' success!

But.. that being said, the last holiday I'll ever have as a student ended. No more holidays to look forward to. Argh how la like that..

-----

On a side note.. it's the first day of school today after a 2-week sem break as hospitals were out-of-bounds for the final year exams. And to be honest it's a tiring day. Hard to adjust back to 5 hours of sleep a day after waking up at 11am everyday for 2 weeks! :p

Back to sleep then, as an effort to readjust my biological clock which I'm sure isn't working properly for a long long time

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: